Education.org believes that the safety of vulnerable people is of vital importance. Although Education.org does not work directly with children, some of its programmes may involve audience members or participants who are vulnerable adults, and it can provide funding to other organisations that work with these populations.
Vulnerable individuals are understood to mean:
· Children under the age of 18, irrespective of the age of adulthood in the country where they live; and
· Persons over the age of 18 who, for any reason (disability, age, illness or social context), are or may be unable to protect themselves from significant harm or exploitation.
· Education.org is committed to preventing any harm to children and vulnerable adults.
· Education.org believes everyone - particularly children and vulnerable adults - should be treated with respect and dignity and prohibits conduct that could be perceived as abusive or exploitative.
· Education.org requires reporting and appropriately responding to any actual, alleged, or possible harm to children and vulnerable adults.
· Education.org is committed to minimising the risk to children and/or vulnerable adults.
We expect internal and external stakeholders to be vigilant on matters of safeguarding and encourage anyone to report any violations, suspected violations or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.