Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Culinary Management (BS)
Turn your passion for food into a career at the Culinary Institute of Virginia.
- Food Service Management
- Cooking & Catering
- Pursue your degree at Southern New Hampshire University and see yourself succeed.
- Dedicated team of advisors. Over 200 online programs. And one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
- Southern New Hampshire University. Private. Nonprofit. Accredited.
- Culinary Arts Bachelor's Degree
- Culinary Arts Associate's Degree
- Culinary Arts Certificate