Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Undergraduate in Paralegal Studies
- MS in Legal Studies
- BS in Legal Studies
- Legal Assistant - Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- General Practice Paralegal
- Paralegal Studies - Associates
- Legal Assisting/Paralegal
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- AS in Paralegal Studies
- Certificate: Pathway to Paralegal Postbaccalaureate
- BS in Paralegal Studies
- And more...
- CERT Paralegal Studies
- AS Paralegal Studies
- BS Legal Studies