- Programs range from Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies, to Master of Public Administration, and more.
- One of the largest providers of online legal studies in the U.S.
- Students can enroll in internship courses that provide real-world experience in local law offices.
- Programs designed to keep students updated on the most recent changes to legal practices.
- BS in Legal Support and Services - Paralegal Concentration
- BS in Legal Support and Services
- MS in Legal Studies
- And more...
- Bachelor’s programs options include Law & National Security, Paralegal Studies, and Government.
- Regent University School of Law’s faculty was recognized among the Top 10 Faculty in the nation by The Princeton Review in 2013, 2014, and 2015.
- Law & legal studies programs are fully approved by the American Bar Association (ABA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- Master of Public Administration in Law
- And more...
- Available programs include B.S. and M.S. in Criminal Justice, B.S. in Legal Studies, and A.S. in Paralegal Studies.
- Accreditation for the Legal Studies and Paralegal Studies programs by the American Bar Association (ABA) at select campuses.
- Criminal Justice and Legal Studies programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- Legal Studies (BS)
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
- Paralegal Studies
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Paralegal Law