At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it. From the moment you enter ourschool, to graduation and beyond, we are right there with you.
- Computer Systems Technician (8-Month Diploma Program)
Everest University Online, a Division of Everest University, makes career training convenient and accessible. With courses tailored for working students and others who need a more flexible class schedule.
- Computer Information Science (Associate's)
- Computer Information Science (Bachelor's)
- Computer Information Science
As the largest private university in North America, University of Phoenix has locations nationwide, and is available online in most countries around the world. Whether you're seeking a college degree at an associate's, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral level, we can help you reach your academic goal and sooner than you might think.
- A.A. in Information Technology
- B.S. in Information Technology
- Master of Information Systems (IS)
- And more...
- Associate of Applied Science - Computer Information Science
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
- Information Technology, AS
- Information Technology Management, BS (Online Only)
- IT General (Diploma)
- IT Support Specialist (diploma)
- Computer Support Specialist Diploma
- Information Technology A.A.S.
- IT with Emphasis in Computer Security & Forensics B.S.
- And more...
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Information Technology, AAS
- Information Technology
- Help Desk Technician
- B.S.- Information Tech & SS
- A.S. - Network Engineering and Administration