- Degrees include Media Communications (BS), New Media Journalism (MA), and Creative Writing for Entertainment (BFA)
- Students learn skills necessary for a career in communications like marketing strategy, multimedia reporting, storytelling, and more
- Courses designed to teach students how to get consumer’s attention with effective communication strategies across multiple platforms
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain real-world experience
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- Audio Production Bachelors (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- And more...
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Digital Filmmaking & Video Production (BS)
- Digital Filmmaking & Video Production (C)
- Digital Filmmaking & Video Production (AS)
- And more...
Concordia College-New York M.S. Degree Programs Online
Concordia College-New York offers accredited, innovative graduate degrees online to help you advance your career and become a transformative leader. We provide an online graduate experience that combines academic excellence with faith-based values to create ethical, effective leaders ready to improve their workplaces, their communities, and the world at large. Concordia New York is an accredited, nonprofit college with an academic tradition dating back more than 130 years. We offer a quality, affordable education that separates true innovation from trends, and best practices from buzzwords.
- M.A. in Digital Media
- M.S. in Digital Marketing