Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Audio Production (BS)
- Digital Filmmaking & Video Production (BS)
BEAU was founded on the belief that everyone in the industry - from artists to technicians to producers -can and should build off one another's talents. At BEAU, you'll be a part of a culture of creativity where ideas have a fertile ground to grow and adapt to changes in the industry and trends in the scene. Whether your focus is fine arts, production arts or the business side of the industry, BEAU programs are designed to give you the knowledge and tools you need to see the bigger picture.
BEAU is nestled in the heart of Salt Lake City, surrounded by inspiration! This town is a bustling hub of art, culture and music across a spectrum of genres and interests. All year round, immerse yourself in your kind of "scene" from art festivals, fine arts exhibits, new music performances and film screenings!
- Associate of Applied Science in Professional Audio Engineering
When students arrive at The Los Angeles Film School, they have passion and a dream. They know where they want to end up, but not how to get there. We will guide you on your journey through our associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in Film, Recording Arts, Music Production, Animation & VFX, Game Production & Design and Entertainment Business toward fulfilling that dream.
- Associate of Science, Recording Arts
- Associate of Science, Music Production
- Bachelor of Science, Entertainment Business
- And more...
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years.
- AS - Digital Media Production
- BS - Digital Media Production
- AS - Video Game Design
- And more...
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- Audio Production Bachelors (Online)
- Music Business, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Earn your degree from Lincoln College of New England. Over 30 undergraduate programs are available in Health Sciences, Business, Communications, Hospitality, and more. Financial aid is available for those who qualify
- Communication, AAS
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Bachelor of Science: Communication
National Louis University is one of the oldest and most progressive universities in Chicago. We offer more than 60 undergraduate and graduate degree programs through two colleges: the National College of Education and the College of Professional Studies and Advancement.
- B.A. in Applied Communications
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more. You could earn your bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and help advance your career through our AcceleratED program.
- Graphic Design Associates - Web and Interactive Design Specialization
- Graphic Design Associates - Animation and Motion Graphics Specialization
- Graphic Design Bachelors - Web and Interactive Design Specialization
- And more...