- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Liberal Studies Leadership
- BS in Liberal Studies
- Become an accountant, credit analyst, auditor, tax examiner, and more with an undergraduate degree in accounting.
- Learn about accounting fundamentals, legal compliance and ethics, finance, marketing, leadership, economics, and quantitative decision making.
- Work in the environment that suits you best. The B.S. in Accounting program prepares students for accounting careers in private, public, not-for-profit, and government organizations.
- This program, along with other CSU-Global business degrees, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Each of our courses is 100% online, with no fixed class times or locations. All you need is an internet connection. Wherever you are, you’re already on campus.
- Our programs are built for working adults. You complete coursework on your schedule, in your own time. Complete assignments and projects when it’s most convenient for you.
- BS - Applied Social Sciences
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- General Studies - Bachelor
- Bachelor degree programs include English, Education, Mathematics, Theatre, Biophysical Sciences, Christian Ministry, and more.
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Education Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Regent’s School of Education has yielded a 95% pass rate on the School Leadership Licensure Assessment.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Studies
- Master of Arts in Government
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Servant Leadership
- And more...
- MS in Information Management
- MS in Library and Information Science
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Early Childhood
- Bachelor of Science in Sociology with an Emphasis in Social Work
- One of the first fully online M.Ed. programs to be accredited by TEAC (Teacher Education Accreditation Council)
- Courses within 6 distinct education specializations use real-world deliverables aligned with industry-specific objectives
- Specializations include elementary education, secondary education instructional design and technology and more
- AIU’s M.Ed. uses a proprietary adaptive learning engine to provide individualized content delivery not available at this scale in other online programs at this time.
- BA General Studies
- AA Liberal Arts
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Liberal Arts (BA) (Online)
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Doctor of Management - Environmental and Social Sustainability (Executive Format)