- Bachelor’s program options include Cybersecurity, Information Systems Technology, Computer Science, and more.
- A BAS in Information Systems Technology is also available for students who already hold an A.A.S degree.
- Regent University’s tech programs are designed to prepare students for careers in Software Development and Engineering, Computer Information Security, Network Administration, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Leadership Studies - Information Technology
- Associate of Arts in Information Systems Technology
- And more...
- Online bachelor's and associate level Computer Information Science programs are available.
- Experienced professionals provide hands-on instruction in subjects such as internet security, network administration, and IT support.
- Courses cover many relevant topics, including computer hardware and software, network operating systems, and more.
- Students who have graduated high school in or before 2015 are eligible to apply.
- Computer Information Science (Associate's)
- Flexible, 100% online programs offered include Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Master of Science in Cybersecurity Management, and more.
- Courses designed to keep students updated on the constantly changing world of information technology.
- Career-focused programs taught by experienced professionals help students develop real-world programming skills.
- AASIT - Programming and Software Development
- BSIT - Programming and Software Development
- MS in Information Technology
- And more...
- Online Master’s in IT was ranked among the Best Online Programs in 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Offers several bachelor’s degree programs, including Cyber Security, Information Systems Management, and Information Technology
- Students study core concepts such as programming, system administration, security, and databases
- Concentrations in Information Technology include IT Security, Network Management, Web Development, and more
- Master of Science in Computer Science Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Software Systems Engineering
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering
- And more...
- Bachelor’s and Master’s level programs in digital investigations, information assurance and security, project management, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- 8 out the top 20 employers of AIU graduates are Fortune 50 companies
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Bachelor's (BIT) - Software Analysis and Development
- Bachelor's (BIT) - Information Assurance and Security
- Master of Science in Information Technology
- Grand Canyon University's online technology programs offer a premier educational experience designed to lead you to a career in science, technology, engineering and math.
- The College of Science, Engineering and Technology strives to create a challenging and engaging, inquiry-based learning environment.
- Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs, such as cyber security, computer programming, information technology, business analytics and more.
- GCU's education nurtures and supports a Christian worldview, which informs ethical decision-making.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Information Technology
- B.S. in Business Information Systems
- B.S. in Applied Business Information Systems
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Computer Information Systems (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Cybersecurity Certificate
- Applied Mathematics (Professional Science Masters) - Online
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Information Technology (BS) (Online)
- Mobile Development, Bachelor of Science
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- MS in Health Informatics