- Degrees include Media Communications (BS), New Media Journalism (MA), and Creative Writing for Entertainment (BFA)
- Students learn skills necessary for a career in communications like marketing strategy, multimedia reporting, storytelling, and more
- Courses designed to teach students how to get consumer’s attention with effective communication strategies across multiple platforms
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain real-world experience
- Media Communications, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- If you are someone who has always wanted to earn your degree but never took that first step, we want to help you finally reach that goal!
- Must have completed high school/GED, fewer than 13 transferrable college credits and SAT or ACT scores. International students must have high school transcript evaluated by NACES organization.
- Colorado residents must be 23 years of age; No age restriction for non-Colorado residents.
- Required to take three credits per term during first trimester and complete four University designated courses.
- Must maintain Good Academic Standing as defined by the Academic Catalog.
- BS - Communication
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Communication Studies
- Master of Arts in Communication - Political Communication
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Business Administration - New Media/Internet Marketing
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Development
- BA Communication - Professional Writing
- MA Communication - New Media and Marketing
- BA Communications - New Media
- And more...
- DEC Professional Photography
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associates in Internet Marketing
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
Whatever your motivation for considering an undergraduate or graduate degree, Florida Tech offers programs online that can meet your needs. Here are a few reasons Florida Tech may be the right choice for you.
- Associate of Arts in Marketing