Matching School Ads
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Communication Studies
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *Excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Arts: Strategic Communication
- Master of Arts: Communication
- MS in Marketing: Public Relations
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Business Administration - New Media/Internet Marketing
- Degrees include Media Communications (BS), New Media Journalism (MA), and Creative Writing for Entertainment (BFA)
- Students learn skills necessary for a career in communications like marketing strategy, multimedia reporting, storytelling, and more
- Courses designed to teach students how to get consumer’s attention with effective communication strategies across multiple platforms
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain real-world experience
- Public Relations, Master of Arts (Online)
- Media Communications, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- New Media Journalism, Master of Science